Strategic Project Planning and Execution Assessment 3 :
Strategic Project Plan and Execution Assessment 3 Assessment III
Strategic Project Plan and Execution Assessment 3 Assessment III is a graded assignment and It requires students to select a project that they intend to commence in the future, with a total budget not exceeding 1 million dollars and a duration of no more than 1 year. This project can be chosen from any industry or product.
The Strategic Project Plan and Execution Assessment 3 assessment consists of three parts:
(a) PPT Slides: Students are required to prepare a set of PowerPoint slides that comprehensively cover all aspects of their chosen project. The slides should be visually appealing and must communicate the project’s objectives, WBS, Network diagram, budget, EVA status report, Actions, and recommendations.
(b) Recorded Video: In addition to the PowerPoint slides, students must also record a 5~10 minutes video presentation that summarizes the key highlights of their project. This video should be engaging and professional and provide a clear understanding of the project’s scope and feasibility.
(c) Supporting Documents: Lastly, students must prepare all necessary supporting documents that validate and support their project proposal.
Details of the supporting documents are below here.
- Introduction of the project
- Project scope description
- Project deliverables
- Project acceptance criteria
- Project constraints
- Project assumptions
- Work breakdown structure (WBS)
- Network diagram
- Time phase budget
- EVA status report
- Actions and recommendations
- Lesson learned.
Submission requirements for Strategic Project Plan and Execution Assessment 3 :
- Submit all the material (supporting documents as individual files or consolidated) and the presentation slides by the submission deadline Week 12, Friday- midnight. DO NOT SUBMIT ANY ZIP FILES since it is considered as an Academic breach with Turnitin % not detected for Zip files.
- With the durations in your assignment instructions given in days as well as weeks, it will be confusing to represent dates on the Network Diagram for Early Start, Early Finish, Late Start, and Late Finish (ES, EF, LS, LF).
- Please represent ES, EF, LS, and LF as numbers only with the ES of the first Task as “Zero” day and EF and LF of the last activity as the total duration of the entire project. A week to be considered as 5 days. Converting all week durations into days shall help!
- The total project duration then shall show the total working days of the project ignoring weekends.
- The EVA data transferred into the attached excel file shall represent PV, EV, and AC at the Main Task level only (using Table 2, Table 3, Table 4, and Table 5)
- Make sure your PPT works fine, especially any hyperlinks that you may have provided to other supporting documents.
- It is highly recommended that you use either a laptop and desktop computer during presentation delivery as you need to share your PPT while recording your presentation and have no connectivity/ technical issues;
- You will need to submit “special consideration” in advance with adequate evidence in case of any extenuating circumstances for which you cannot record the scheduled presentation.
Good luck with your submissions!
Strategic Project Plan and Execution Assessment 3