Market Research And Consumer Profiling :
For solution: +610482078788
2022/23 ASSIGNMENT REMIT – DOCUMENT UPLOAD
- You are tasked to examine the importance of market research in a business-to-customer (B2C) setting and explain consumer behaviour.
- Examine the changing nature of a business environment.
- Explain the value of gathering market research from a B2C perspective.
- Examine qualitative and quantitative research methods.
- Explain consumer behaviour.
- Focus on attention to detail, quality of work and overall academic standard
- For additional guidance on this assignment, please access the assignment vodcast available on Canvas.
|1.||Provide an introduction to the topic area. This should outline the contents of the report and provide an overview of what will be discussed.||5%|
|2.||Examine the changing nature of the business environment and examine TWO factors from the PESTEL analysis ONE being SOCIOLOGICAL.||20%|
|3.||Explain the value of gathering market research from a business to customer perspective.||20%|
|4.||Examine qualitative and quantitative research methods. Provide ONE example of each method and explain its benefits and limitations in the role of gathering market research.||20%|
|5.||Explain consumer behaviour and factors that influence the buying/decision making process.||20%|
|6.||Provide a conclusion to summarise the findings of the report.||5%|
|7.||Use Harvard referencing guide 22/23. Ensure to use credible sources to support your work. Reference in the body of the text in addition to providing a full reference list. Provide a clear and logical structure to the report to comply with CASE/UCB guidelines.||10%|
- This assignment will require you to submit your work by uploading a document in Word or PDF format to Canvas. Please follow this online guide on document submissions and contact the DICE team on [email protected] if you need any further support.
- Explain the types and roles of marketing research which are critical for businesses.
- Examine how research can be used by businesses to better understand their consumers and their behaviour.
- The skills outcomes to be developed by completing this assignment can be found here.
GENERAL ASSIGNMENT GUIDANCE:
|Teamwork and ITS Assessment||Should this assignment require you to work as part of a team, you will receive an individual grade based upon your performance as well as personalised feedback. The module leader will explain how your individual grade and feedback will be determined.|
|Importance of Word Count and Presentation Timings||Assignment word counts and presentation timings should always be observed. Ignoring a word count increases significantly the risk of your work losing marks because it lacked focus and clarity. Students will be required to state their word count on all submissions. A 10% leeway will be allowed – so the maximum a student should submit will be the word count + 10%. The word count will exclude: The title pageThe contents pageModels, graphs, data tables and other exhibited figures or images Lists of referencesAppendices (these should be kept to a minimum) In addition, timings must be observed for assessed presentations for the same reasons.|
|Cut-off date for late work||http://www.ucb.ac.uk/handbook/academic-matters/assessment-issues.aspx|
|UCB Referencing Guide||https://portal.ucb.ac.uk/download/referencing/referencing-guide.pdf|
|Access the Assignment Life Cycle||https://ucbirmingham.instructure.com/courses/26756|
For solution: +610482078788