ICT 309 IT GOVERNANCE COMPLIANCEICT :
For solution: +610482078788
|Assessment Details and Submission Guidelines|
|Unit Code||ICT 309|
|Unit Title||IT GOVERNANCE, RISK & COMPLIANCE|
|Assessment Type||Group Assessment|
|Assessment Title||Case study|
|Purpose of the assessment (with ULO Mapping)||ULO 1. Assess the Organizational need to satisfy quality, fiduciary and security requirements for information as for all other assets.ULO 2. Critically analyse corporate integrity. ULO 3. Analyse Governance, Risk Management and Compliance Management processes of an organization.ULO 4. Design processes to effectively manage proper governance, risk management and compliance management for all IT systems that support the business operations.ULO 5. Evaluate the business benefits of GRC in managing the contribution of IT to organizations.|
|Word limit||2000 minimum|
|Due Dates||Check Moodle submission link for submission dates|
|Submission Guidelines||All work must be submitted on Moodle by the due date along with a completed Assignment Cover Page.Reference sources must be cited in the text of the report, and listed appropriately at the end in a reference list using APA referencing style.|
|Extension||Extensions to assignment deadlines (not including exams) based on mitigating circumstances shall be at the discretion of the Lecturer for a unit. Mitigating circumstances are circumstances outside of the student’s control that have had an adverse effect on the student’s work or ability to work. Extensions of up to three days are permissible. Students must email or otherwise write to the Lecturer prior to the due date for an assessment item. The student must produce a copy of their work to date on the assessment, demonstrating that they have commenced work.|
|Academic Misconduct||Academic misconduct involves cheating, collusion, plagiarism or any other conduct that deliberately or inadvertently claims ownership of an idea or concept without acknowledging the source of the information. This includes any form of activity that negates the academic integrity of the student or another student and/or their work. Please refer 2.6 Academic misconduct – plagiarism, collusion and cheating for further details.|
Assignment Description (Total marks 60)
You are required to prepare ‘case report’ based on any one of the following scenarios-
Case study 1: Implementation of COBIT in a Higher Educational Institution of Australia.
Case study 2: COBIT5 Framework for IoT Risk Management.
Case Study 3: Evaluation of IT Governance Implementation Using COBIT 5 Framework at Telecommunication Industries.
Case Study 4: Use of COBIT5 framework for securing IT infrastructure of National Library of Australia
1. Manuscript should be containing minimum 1000 words and should not exceed 3000 words including embedded figures and tables, contain no appendix, and the file should be in Microsoft Office (.doc/.docx) format.
2. Paper should be in prepared in A4 paper (21cm x 29.7cm) using 2.5 cm for inside margin and 2 cm for top, bottom, and outside margin.
3. The title, abstract and main text should be in one column.
4. Title should be less than 15 words, title case, small caps, centered, bold, font type Times New Roman (TNR), font size 16, and single spaced.
5. The main text of the writing should be in one column with 1 cm column spacing, justified, 12 TNR, first line indent 5 mm, and 1.5 spaced.
6. The manuscript should begin with title, abstract, and keyword and the main text should consist of: Introduction, Literature Review, Research Methodology, Finding and Discussion, Conclusion followed by References.
|Abstract||One paragraph abstract with clear objectives of paper.||10|
|Key Terms||Minimum 5 key terms.||5|
|Diagrams, Figures||Labelling of diagrams and figures.||10|
|COBIT5 Framework Implementation||Step 1—Establish business drivers relevant to the IT processes Step 2—Set up the IT processes in the enterprise Step 3—Perform a prior selection of target processes based on the above selection Step 4—Confirm the prior selection of target processes with the project sponsor and key stakeholders Step 5—Finalize the list of processes Step 6—Document the scoping methodology in the IT strategy document||10|
|Presentation||In Class , students need to do presentation||10|
Possible steps (In no strict order)
1. Analyse the topic and define key terms.
2. Establish a possible point of view
3. Do the literature review. Use books, journals and other credible academic sources for support and evidence. Import references with EndNote.
4. Write a first draft to include your abstract, body and conclusion.
5. Complete or finalize your references and citations
6. Complete your final draft and check similarity index with Turnitin.
7. Similarity index should not cross 20 %.
For solution: +610482078788